The Casa Mamut offers seven rooms on three floors:
- one dormitory (with bunkbeds)
- one triple bedroom (with bunkbed)
- four twin rooms (with two individual beds)
- one ocean-view-suite with two individual beds and private bathroom
There are three shared showers and three shared toilets available which get cleaned on a daily basis.
The rooms are equipped with lockers and towels
All the amenities of the Casa Mamut are available to our guests at all times, including
- an amazing roof-top-terrace with insane views of the beach
- a fully equipped kitchen
- a huge garden wich BBQ and chill-out-area
- a common-area with billard-table
- free wifi and daily cleaning service
You have any questions regarding the Casa Mamut? Don’t hesitate and drop us a line! Simply click here and we’ll get back to you within no time!
High Season: July, 1st – September, 15th
If not indicated otherwise, all prices for the Casa Mamut are per person